You know it’s officially fall when Starbucks brings back its PSL, you feel that soft cool breeze blow by, and suddenly that 9pm sunset is at 6. It’s the time of year when we get cozy. We pull out our favorite sweaters, our cozy scarves, and even switch up our beauty routines!
Jewel tones are perfect for fall eye looks. Pops of emerald, sapphire, and even ruby can make your eyes pop. You can choose deep and smokey, or even lighter tones. Remember, jewels come in various hues. If you aren’t ready for summer to end just yet, add just a pop of jewel tone as liner, lower lash line shadow, or even a bold navy mascara. You don’t have to follow the rules of the season, you can interpret them and adjust them to work for you!
I believe people fall into one of two categories. You either love to embrace trends or you march to the beat of your own drum. I march on and do whatever makes me happy but I have to admit that I love a good switch up every now and then. I think of things in fashion. Autumn esthetics are all about faux leather, smokey eye, animal print, deep lip shades, booties, and jewel tone eyes. A look I created recently is all about the latter!
I recently moved and have been going through my boxes of makeup. I found the Zulu Palette from Juvia’s Place. This palette is the epitome of bright and bold. This isn’t for the neutral lover, as there isn’t a single complimentary natural shade to be found. That being said, these shades blend like heaven and are pigmented beyond my wildest dreams. You could cover every season with bold looks using this palette! A green look was just the thing to stay on trend and be bold!
- Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
- Juvia’s Place Shade Stick in Bolivia, Granada and Panama
- Juvia’s Place The Zulu Palette
- Juvia’s Place Velvet Matte Lipstick in Toffee
- Juvia’s Place Luxe Liner in So Rare
- Catrice Prime and Fine Dewy Glow Spray – I received this product complimentary from CatriceCosmetics. #octolyfamily
- Kiss Lash Couture in Teddy
- Clarins Joli Blush in Cheeky Mocha
- Physicians Formula Butter Highlight in Rose Gold
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Precision Mirco Eyeliner
- It Cosmetics Brow Power in Universal Dark Brunette and Brow Power Filler in Universal Dark Brunette
- Brushes- Royal and Langnickel – Use Promo code RECYCLEDSTARDUST to save $$$ on any order!
If you’re looking to try other jewel tone shades, check out the Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Palette, Sweet Violet from Violet Voss, Natasha Denona Mini Lia, just to name a few! If you want to check out my whole Autumn 2020 mood board you can check it out here!
You can check out my video above from my youtube Nix92585 where I share my routine in action! If you aren’t already, please be sure to subscribe! You can also find more beauty and lifestyle content on my Instagram @Recycledstardust and fashion content at @Fabulouslystardust!